Since our big Rosebowl Flea Market debut is coming up in less than a week, I knew I needed to spend a good chunk of time preparing for the day. I am making some big and small improvements to our 10x10 baum-kuchen world based on what we have learned from the last pop-up shop.
Few things we're doing differently!
- I got a brand new shop banner!! Now everyone knows that we're baum-kuchen:)
- Using vertical space much more effectively!
- More tables = more space for all the goodies
- Small sign which communicates that we gladly accept credit cards.
- Visual moodboard to share different ways of customizing Traveler's Notebook (3rd photo below) - I am so excited about this!!! I created three Traveler's Notebook profiles based on the feedback I have received from different customers. Each board has special artifacts, inspirational quote, and a little index of how this person would customize his or her Traveler's Notebook.
- Special arrangement for BRASS items. - these brass goodies are so petite... I noticed that they were getting lost between everything else during the last pop-up shop. So they will have their own little display area... hopefully it is easier for everyone to find them!
If you are in LA, I hope you can make it!
Our shop will be located right in front of the main entrance. I have a Facebook event page if you would like to get a timely update!